Saturday 22 December 2012

What's he doing right now?

I have been struggling again today.

I keep thinking about whether he really has moved on and if I should check his Facebook to see what he's up to. I want to just call him and tell him I miss him and hope that he still feels the same way, but I don't want to get stuck in the same cycle again.

I just want him to come back and want me again. It hurts so much knowing he's happy with a new girl and I'm still unable to move on. But I know there is no going back because he doesn't love me or want me.

Maybe I should have said yes to Brad and just forced myself to move on. I'm scared that time is running out too. I'm twenty. How much longer do I have to fall in love? I feel like everyone has already found their soulmate and there's no-one out there waiting for me.

What's he doing right now? I wonder if he even thinks about me or wonders where I am? I don't know what will happen when we go back to university in January either. Would we still ignore each other or will we both find the courage to be friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment