Sunday 9 December 2012

Places to visit before I die

More than just dealing with a break-up. This is my chance to prioritise my dreams and hopes for my life.I have been thinking about the places that I want to see before I die. The list is endless and I want to take one year in my life or maybe short breaks to just travel and see the world. Maybe "find myself".

The list so far:

Machu Picchu: the ancient site of an ancient city looks amazingly beautiful and I it feels so peaceful and holy



Vietnam's Halong Bay: I could just imagine travelling through the beautiful islands



The Maldives: extraordinary beaches. It is said that these will soon so underwater, so I must hurry



Venice and Rome (basically Italy)

 


The Great Barrier Reef: it would be absolutely amazing to scuba dive here, since the wildlife and the underwater views are breathtaking by the look of pictures



New Zealand's Milford Track: this is for hiking – and I (despite not really being a hiking person) would love to walk through its unspoilt beauty



Taj Mahal: even though I have seen this from the outside (since it was closed when we went), I would love to see it properly



Bora bora lagoon: to be able to spend my holidays on this extraordinary island would be ideal



The Amazon: reading out the love and magic that can be found in this place I am already in love with it, and would love to see more of it



Petra



The Grand Canyon



Iguazu Falls



Russia: I have an interest in the Russian revolution and would therefore want to learn more about the Tsars and other Russian history


No comments:

Post a Comment