Monday 17 December 2012

Soppy movies and romantic songs

Just finished watching "Freaky Friday" starring Lindsay Lohan. It is one of my favourite films and I've watched it more than thirty times! The story never gets old.

But after finishing watching it just now, I'm missing Adam again. It's odd. Every time I see a couple kissing, on screen or in real life, I think about our kisses. I was the first girl he kissed (or so he said) and he was the first guy I had kissed.

The first time we kissed was messy as neither of us really knew what to do. But afterwards he got a lot better at kissing (and so did I). I miss kissing him.

The only other guy I've ever kissed was on a drunken Friday night (the last day I kissed Adam) when I went to a night club and ran into one of the guys I knew from university. He almost bit my face off!

I've had many guys try to kiss me in nightclubs but I've always rejected them. It's just not me. I'm not the kind of girl who goes out on a night for some cheap fun. I want to meet the right guy and the sleazy perverts at most clubs just don't fit the bill.

Yet every time I watch a soppy movie (or any movie involving a kissing scene) I think of him. Whenever I listen to a song I immediately find the connection with him - however obscure it may be. He is so completely built in into my life and mind that it is harder to forget him when I'm surrounded my constant reminders of our time together. The smallest things such as a song we both liked immediately makes me miss him, but I can't keep doing this. There has to come a time when I won't feel anything at all and not miss his touch and his kiss so much.

I think this is something that will only be cured once I meet a new guy because I won't stop missing something that I no longer have with anyone else. Surely it is logical?

No comments:

Post a Comment