Saturday 27 April 2013

I think I walked in on my parents' having sex

The title says it all really! This doesn't even need a blog post to go with it.

Me and my dad had planned a trip today to an event which, we thought, was taking place somewhere in East London. I needed some specific ID to gain entry and we decided that he would work out how to get there, while I could search for my ID.

But then the entire family decided to watch a film.

By the time we finished watching, it was too late to research the route (apparently) so everyone headed to bed. My parents retired to their room while I decided to just surf the internet for while. Then I thought I would spare my dad some trouble and research the route myself. I checked the event details and it was actually in Coventry. Which is a 2 or 3 hour drive from our house. I was definitely not up for that!

I thought it would be best if I told my dad now (even though it was likely he would be asleep) as I didn't want him to wake me up to tell me tomorrow morning.

So I walked into my parents room without knocking.

"Oy!" My dad exclaimed.

I couldn't see anything as it was completely dark. I fumbled with the light switch and turned it on. My parents were lying extremely close together and my dad's top was in an awkward position. I was so embarrassed, but I acted as though I hadn't noticed anything different.

I quickly told him that the event was in Coventry so we couldn't go and left.

I cannot believe this actually happened. I am ashamed and slightly grossed out. A friendly warning to all: always knock before entering.


No comments:

Post a Comment