Thursday 6 December 2012

The point of this blog

I want this to be my "Dear Diary" blog.

After being cheated on and having my world fall apart because of my first every boyfriend, Adam, I am struggling to carry on with life. It is hard to move on, but it is even harder to watch him move on and carry on being happy.

So I decided to write: pour out my feelings and focus on the journey that I hope will result in a stronger me.

But this is not just about a guy. This is about me discovering who I am and becoming the best that I can be. I want to dream and achieve my dreams. And I hope that if there are people out there who are in the same position or have been in the same position as me, they can also follow my journey and know that we can all get to a better place.

The title of this blog "Because I got life to do" is a lyric from Stacy Orrico's song - "I'm not missing you", which describes my relationship perfectly and is a song that has helped me through many low days. It summarises the idea that nothing is worth wasting time and waiting for because life is moving on all the time and we have all 'got life to do'. It's time to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment