Sunday 9 December 2012

Date in a tent

Today I found out that Adam has planned a second date with Jemma at his flat. He asked her to come over to watch movies in a tent.

I've been trying hard to not cry because it was something he wanted me and him to do. He bought that tent especially for me over the summer and brought it one day so that we could pitch the tent. I laughed at the idea! I said we could do it sometime when it was legal to pitch tents, as London parks don't allow you to just put up tents.

Seeing that he invited her and she said yes, tells me that he has replaced me with her in his mind and heart, which just confirms that I need to move on. I can never go back now. It's too late.

While I feel alone, he's got her.

But I also know that he will never feel completely loved ever again. He won't connect with a girl like he connected with me, simply because we knew each other so well. I probably won't either, but I am sure as hell going to try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment