Saturday 15 December 2012

"Moving On" Playlist

I mentioned in a recent post that I now have a playlist on my ipod called "Moving On". I thought I'd share the songs I've been listening to to help me get over Adam and to make me stronger every day.


Katharine McPhee - over it
Auburn - so over you
Stacie Orrico - I'm not missing you
Jojo - disaster
Jojo - leave (get out)
Jojo - wrong man for the job
Beyonce - irreplaceable
Beyonce - best thing I never had
Leona Lewis - happy
Leona Lewis - the best you never had
Leona Lewis - take a bow
Jessica Mauboy - now I know
Jessica Mauboy - empty
Jessica Mauboy - let me be me
Justin Timberlake - cry me a river
Justin Timberlake - what goes around comes around
Cher - strong enough
Carly Rae Jepsen - both sides now
Boys II men - pass you by
Boys II men - doing just fine
Westlife - fool again
N'Sync - bye bye bye
Jordin Sparks - SOS
Carrie Underwood - starts with goodbye
Sara Evans - a little bit stronger
Kelly Clarkson - stronger
Kelly Clarkson - Mr. know it all
Whitney Houston - it’s not right, but it’s okay
David Archuleta - she's not you
Simple plan - your love is a lie
Hilary Duff - so yesterday
Hilary Duff - stranger
Demi Lovato - mistake
Selena Gomez and the scene - who says?

I'll update this as I add more songs to my playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment