Tuesday 11 June 2013

Break-up songs

I posted once before about the songs I used to help me deal with the break up. I am very reliant on music as a healing device so here are the songs I have been turning to according to the mood they create:

"I hate you" songs

You Oughta Know - Alanis Morisette
So over you - Auburn
Over it - Katherine McPhee
Single ladies - Beyonce
So what - Pink
Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake
Stranger - Hilary Duff
Before he cheats - Carrie underwood
Gunpowder & lead - Miranda Lambert
Done - The Band Perry
Over you - Daughtry
I knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift
We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift
Part of me - Katy Perry
Take a bow - Rihanna
Your love is a lie - Simple Plan
Mistake - Demi Lovato
The best you never had - Leona Lewis

"I miss you" songs
WARNING: don't overuse

I almost do - Taylor Swift
Just a dream - Nelly
Broken hearted girl - Beyonce
Someone like you - Adele
What hurts the most - Rascal Flatts
Already gone - Kelly Clarkson
Standing in the dark - Lawson
Beautiful goodbye - Maroon 5
Breakeven - The Script
Running back - Jessica Mauboy
What happened to us - Jessica Mauboy
My heart can't tell you no - Sara Evans

"Better off without you" songs

Strong - Jordyn Taylor
Strong Enough - Cher
Don't hold your breath - Nicole Scherzinger
You won't find this - Carrie Underwood
When you're lonely - Jana Kramer
Brand new me - Alicia Keys
Brokenhearted - Lawson
Walk away - Kelly Clarkson
Who's laughing now - Jessie J
I'm not missing you - Stacy Orrico
Wide awake - Katy Perry
A little bit stronger - Sara Evans
Best thing I never had - Beyonce
Better in time - Leona Lewis

Some other songs are on my "Moving On" Playlist


No comments:

Post a Comment