Friday 11 January 2013

Week 2 of the workout

So yesterday it was the first run of week 2 and the main change I made to my schedule was to listen to my own music rather than the one they've provided. I listened to empowering songs such as 'Strong enough' - Cher and 'Survivor' - Destiny's Child and pounded the treadmill. This run was easier than the last one of last week, maybe because of the music.

Still, I felt totally knackered by the end of it. Surprisingly though I am actually looking forward to the second run of week 2 tomorrow, a part of me was itching to run today - it's becoming an addiction already it seems even though I have to push myself to keep running every time.

I have also made it known to my friends that I plan to run the 5k "Race for Life" which they all found hilarious considering I barely run for 5 minutes, but this has made me put myself 'out there' so will hopefully force me to follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment