Thursday 21 March 2013

"He blocked me!"

It's crazy how quickly my mood can change.

I had been missing Adam so much for the past few hours that I decided to 'stalk' him on Facebook. I clicked on his profile. I got an error message saying that I didn't have permission to view that page.


He had blocked me.


I completely lost it! I can't believe that he has the cheek to block me after everything he has done. He put me through hell and now he's shutting me out of his life as though I'm getting in the way of his 'amazing' life. I feel even more hurt than before. About a month ago he told me he was still in love with me, and how he has blocked me.


I can't believe that such small news can affect me so much and I can blow it out of proportion so easily. It has been over three months since I made the decision to stop all contact because his place in my life was toxic. I made the choice. But I didn't think he would go ahead and block me completely.


I wanted attention from him and I want him to decide to change for me, but he's obviously made his choice and he's not coming back. He might as well be screaming "I don't want you, go away!"


I just hate him.


No comments:

Post a Comment